Wednesday 26 March 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful

It's been a busy week so far!  My friend Jay came up to visit on Saturday and went home this morning.  I was called in to work all day on Monday and I'm working my usual shifts on top so we've been hectic...

So, what to be cheerful about?

Evenings chatting with a very dear friend who I've known now for half my lifetime-it's funny how many things change but a lot stays the same too!

My childminder, friend and neighbour Bec who I don't mention enough for all her support-I wouldn't be able to cope with my job without her help and she's a genuinely lovely person as well.

My health-I was reminded recently that I'm actually very fortunate and despite my many grumbles, I'm lucky and very grateful to the Divine for my health and that of my family.

I'm a Reiki practitioner and one of the precepts is gratitude-to be thankful for what you have, to accept that you have what you need and good fortune is always better shared :-)

As ever-Myf has made me smile so much this week-lots of cuddles and jokes and the occasional cuppa too!

1 comment:

  1. There are always lots of reasons to be cheerful when you look, aren't there? Good health is a gift to be cherished. x

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!