Sunday 30 December 2012

2012 In Crafting and Crochet (lots of photos)

Last year I did only a handful of posts-most of which were blankets :-)  This year has been so crafty for me-there's been blankets-


















There's been a new camera so much better pictures of more blankets!






There's been an attempt at an amigurumi bear








Crochet cosiness in the form of hats, scarves and hot water bottle covers
 Ponchos too!








There's been a little bit of pyrography




A few banners :-)
















Games and gifts :-)













I wonder if I can top this in 2013!  It's going to be fun finding out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!