Wednesday 3 June 2015

Some of the last squares coming through!

One of the main supporters from the beginning of this endeavour has been the lovely Bonnie.  She is a wonderfully crafty lady who makes beautiful things and has a Facebook Page here where you can peruse her goodies and buy gifts :-)

From the get-go, Bonnie contacted her fellow crafting friends and suggested the first crochet along.  She's a member of the Pontypridd Women's Collective who have been incredibly supportive, sharing the need for blankets and squares and being instrumental in our get togethers.  She's made a lovely blanket as well as loads of squares!

Bonnie has a sister...I know Kate by reputation mostly-she taught a very good friend of mine how to crochet and I think she was also Bonnie's inspiration for getting into this craft :-D  Kate has made these lovely squares that Bonnie sent over a few days ago!






There are TWENTY squares here in lovely shades of pale green-I'm going to add five more white squares and make a baby blanket with them!  Thank you Kate! xx

Bonnie has also very kindly offered to put together a couple of the blankets so I'm sending her enough to make one child size and one toddler size.  I can't wait to see what she makes of them!

Thank you Bonnie, for all your help and support xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!