Thursday 19 July 2012

Crochet food...

Myf loves to play restaurants and kitchens, even as a big girl of 9!  She asked me to make her some fake food for her kitchen so I gave it a try...

The pictures are a bit rubbish (I need to work on my angles!) but I made a burger, pizza, some cookies (including a little 'Oreo' one that you can take the top of off like in the advert...), fried egg and bacon, a very wonky cake and some bread/toast.  Myf is very sweet and likes them a lot but I am a very lucky girl and my lovely sister Thea got me this book-

for my birthday!  It got opened a little early-but now my birthday has passed, I'm looking forward to trying out some of the patterns!  Especially the sushi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!