Tuesday 10 July 2012

Happy Birthday Big Sis!

My lovely sister Jess is now 2 years older than me!  Happy birthday Jess :-)

I sent her a little starter kit for pyrography (wood burning) which I think she'll be amazing at and I also finally finished a little crocheted bunting banner I've been working on for ages....the pattern is from this lovely blog and I'm planning to do a couple more as Christmas banners,  The blog has many really beautiful crochet ideas so you should have a look!

Here's the little banner for Jess-


Her home is nicknamed 'Tea Towers' and hopefully her new banner will find a nice spot to hang in :-)

Hope you're having a fantastic birthday Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!