Sunday 3 May 2015

Squares are arriving!

Hello everyone!

I'm delighted to show you the first square to arrive through the post.  It has come all the way from Belgium and was made by Martine (theemuts on Ravelry).





Isn't it lovely?  Thank you so much Martine-it is perfect and will look fantastic in a blanket for this cause.

Yesterday was a big day for squares-I had a knock on the door from the lovely Claire who had made another TEN squares for the project!  She has been very busy and I can't wait to use her squares-thankyou darling, they will look wonderful xxx





Would you like to know what I need all these squares for?  All the info is on this post here-I'm supporting 'Cwtch of Comfort' by requesting squares to make into blankets for this heartfelt cause.  If you'd like to join in, please get in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice squares Liz. I'm going to work up a couple today for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!