Saturday 15 March 2014

I proudly present...the 'Sleeping Forest' Blanket!

I know you know it was finished a few days ago but I wanted to take a few photos of it laid out.

It's been such a lovely process, taking photos along the way.  It all started here, when I finally decided it was high time I made myself another blanket.  You've seen all the photos as I made 126 squares and put them all together.  I've agonised over the border and taken AGES finishing it as either my daughter or my cats keep nicking it for cuddles.  But now, after 2 and a half months, it's finally finished!  I can't wait to have it on my bed :-)


This isn't my bed, it's in the spare room-but the light is so much better...

...The blanket is MASSIVE-I can't even get all the squares into one shot!


So what do you think?  Isn't it lovely?

7 comments:

  1. Yes, it's very lovely. Lots of great, beautiful squares - very well done. Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty and colorful :) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preeti! It's lovely and snuggly and warm too :-) x

      Delete
  3. Yes, it is totally lovely! I like the variation in pattern and colour. Good job! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so lovely to look at and extra snuggly too (My timing is a bit off, finishing a blanket just as the weather gets warmer...)

      Delete

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!