Sunday 19 January 2014

Squares...

I'm feeling so tired!  I was watching 'Sherlock' yesterday and I kept dozing off which is unheard of considering how much I love that program.  It has been a long week though so maybe I'm just in need of some nap time :-)

I have been continuing with my squares though-it's been a few days so I have a little pile waiting to be shared...



I'm finishing off a couple more special square motifs before I share those so be patient!  I'll update them soon, I promise :-)


Thank you for the lovely comments regarding my new yarn stash-I'm considering a few ideas (blankets included of course!) but I'm going to wait until something really grabs me :-)


Total number of squares to make-126 (63/63)
Brown edged granny squares-43 made.  20 to go!
Special Square Motifs-10 made.  53 to go!

Total number of square made so far-53 made.  73 to go!

2 comments:

  1. More great squares. Love the color combos.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling-hopefully it'll look stunning when it all comes together!

      Delete

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!