Tuesday 31 December 2013

A Year of Crafting

I've had a marvellous Christmas back in London and hope you all have as well!  With the new job taking up a lot of time, my crochet projects dwindled a great deal this year-but I am really proud of the things I did manage to make :-)  So here are some highlights :-)

As ever, there have been a few blankets:





Mostly little blankets but still an impressive number!

I've done some little gifts:






I finally made some 'Nanny Bags'




I have tried my hand at making a few more Christmas decorations but couldn't get a decent photo of them-I'm borrowing one from mummycat as she's taken a lovely pic of hers

I'm hoping Jess can take one of hers for me as well...

It's been a fun crochet year-I'm already planning my first blanket of 2014 (because it seems like ages since I made a proper size blanket)


Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy when someone leaves me a comment and I read every one :-) Thank you for taking the time to comment on my little blog-I try to answer every comment where I can!