You may remember ages ago my very first post was about the blanket I made for Myf's eighth birthday. I started on it only 2 days after learning how to successfully make a basic granny square but at the time, I hand stitched the squares together with a tapestry needle. This unfortunately hasn't held together all that well so now that the three big blankets are done, I decided to spend some time doing some repair and rejuvenating on it!
I went over it row by row and crocheted over every gap with single crochet-I also looked at the outer edge and decided just having the border of squares made it look a bit uneven-so I used some of the stash (dark blue with a sparkly thread and some of Myf's favourite shade of blue) and crocheted around the outside to create another border. It looks much happier and now we have a much better photo of it (the old piccy on the first post was taken with a naff camera phone and came out looking weird)
Now the TARDIS is ready for anything...even a Welsh winter!
With that all out of the way, I really must work out what's I'm going to do for Christmas...must admit, I'm a bit stumped!